1. It has a good scavenging effect on hydroxyl radicals, superoxide radicals, DPPH, ABTS, etc;
2. It can effectively inhibit oxygen free radicals and maintain the balance of oxygen free radicals in the body;
3. It has the effects of lowering blood pressure, blood lipids, protecting blood vessels, and inhibiting platelet aggregation;
4. It can inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol, reduce the content of cholesterol in the body, and protect the health of the cardiovascular system;
5. It can effectively reduce the body's inflammatory response in different groups of people;
6. It can reduce the deposition of cholesterol on the blood vessel wall, prevent platelet aggregation, reduce the occurrence of myocardial infarction, improve blood circulation and maintain the health of the heart;
7. It can improve eyesight and enhance night vision;
8. It can enhance the vitality between cells, promote metabolism, reduce skin wrinkles, and delay aging;
9. It can help the human body resist the invasion of external viruses, bacteria and other antigens, enhance immunity, and improve disease resistance;
10. Anti-mutation, anti-cancer, anti-tumor, it can regulate enzymes related to cancer cells, prevent and inhibit their invasion into cells;
Description About Arachidoside
Arachidoside is a water-soluble pigment widely distributed in the plant kingdom. It is a kind of natural pigment widely present in the cell fluid of plant roots, stems, leaves, fruits and other organs. ) is a flavonoid polyphenol compound formed by combining various sugars through glycosidic bonds.
As a natural pigment, Arachidosides are safe, non-toxic, rich in resources, and have many health care effects on people, such as scavenging free radicals in the body, scavenging DPPH, anti-inflammation, anti-cancer, delaying aging, preventing diabetes, and protecting eyesight. Therefore, Arachidosides are now widely used in medical, beauty, food and other industries.